Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS – **************
Between THE CUSTOMER and THIS LITTLE CAKERY, for the date of your event.
Need to get hold of Lynn? TEXT 0211083339
****By paying your deposit to confirm your order, you automatically agree to the following terms & conditions.
YOUR ORDER IS NOT CONFIRMED UNTIL YOUR DEPOSIT IS PAID.
You will be told the total cost of your order.
A Non refundable deposit of $50 is due to secure your order.
Delivery charges are extra and by inquiry only, depending on availability.
Further payments can be made in installments, if agreed to in writing. Otherwise, terms are set as below.***
- To confirm your order with THIS LITTLE CAKERY you must pay a deposit.
The non refundable deposit for all orders is $50.
This deposit can be paid directly into the THIS LITTLE CAKERY bank account
Please use your name as the reference
Please use your date of event in the particulars
- Your deposit is used to secure your date, it is non-refundable.
- The balance of payment is due ONE calendar WEEK prior to the date of your event.
After this date has passed, no further changes can be made to your order.
Your order may not be able to proceed if your final payment is not made on time. It is the customers responsibility to communicate any late payments to This Little Cakery.
REFUNDS and CANCELLATIONS.
NO cash refunds will be given.
In the event of any cancellation due to natural disaster, pandemic or any large-scale situation beyond the control of THIS LITTLE CAKERY absolutely no cash refunds will be given in any amount.
THIS LITTLE CAKERY product credit will be offered and then transferred to a date agreed to by both parties.
Delivery is by inquiry only. Charges apply and is subject to availability.
- THIS LITTLE CAKERY has built your cake for travel.
BUT! It is a fresh, delicate product and requires TLC (see what I did there!). Please travel your cake on a FLAT surface. Do not put anything on top of your cake or leaning up against the sides.
Travel your cake in a COOL vehicle, not in direct sunlight.
Once your cake is collected you are responsible for the transportation, storage and care of your cake!
Travel you cake on either:
+ The passenger seat footwell
DO NOT TRAVEL YOUR CAKE ON A CAR SEAT. Seats are on an incline. Cakes do not like inclines.
Drive directly to your destination, DO NOT leave your cake in the car.
If you do not travel your cake as instructed above, you have breached this contract and no refunds will be given.
Any restoration required to fix the cake due to fault of the customer will be charged out at $70/hour plus materials required.
- It is your responsibility to store the cake out of direct sunlight, out of heat and in a cool dry place.
If your cake has ANY FONDANT PIECES, DO NOT put in the fridge, unless you have specific instructions from THIS LITTLE CAKERY. IF YOU ARE UNSURE, TEXT ME 0211083339
- If you have any leftover cake, store in an airtight container, for up to 5 days.
PHOTOS / PROGRESS SHOTS
- THIS LITTLE CAKERY reserves the rights to take photos of all work and use them for advertising purposes. This includes photos taken on site and at venues. Any and all photos taken may be used on social media feeds, after the event has taken place. Unless agreed to in writing, before the commencement of your cake.
THIS LITTLE CAKERY reserves the right to post progress photos to INSTAGRAM & FACEBOOK ‘stories’ for advertising purposes. Unless agreed to in writing, before the commencement of your cake.
- If there is deemed to be any issues with the cake, this must be reported back within 12 hours of delivery or collection.
The cake must be returned for inspection within 24 hours of reported issue. If the cake is not returned, no refunds or credit of any kind will be given.
REMINDER, by paying your deposit you agree to all the above T’s & C’s. Thank you for your order!
Thank you for your understanding of THIS LITTLE CAKERY’s Ts & Cs. If you have any questions, please check before paying your deposit.
These Ts and Cs are valid from 1st January 2021 onwards and are subject to change at any time.